Download now: Participants on the day information- updated ( for all you need on the day!)
Starting from the Blue Bell Café Spurn c.30 miles east of Hull
9:30am for a 10:00am start.
Walk approx 4 hours – includes a visit to the top of Spurn Lighthouse.
Distance: approximately 9 miles (There is a 300 meter stretch of beach called the wash over otherwise its mostly road)
Registration: email@example.com | call 07762243302 | Eventbrite | Shine office @Jubilee Church
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants take part at their own risk.
- It is the responsibility of participants to ensure that they are sufficiently fit and healthy to take part. Participants should seek advice from their GP or a health professional if they are unsure.
- The route will include walking over the beach and is not suitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs
- Refreshments will be available to purchase on route from the national trust shops
- Clothing and footwear appropriate to the terrain and weather conditions should be worn
- No dogs
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Details are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change at short notice.